Wednesday, May 22, 2013

DIY Dressings



Seriously. 

Why not DIY your dressings? Most likely you will have all the ingredients you need in your pantry AND the your salad will be completely void of weirdo things like sodium benzoate, sorbic acid and calcium disodium edta.  Those things may be perfectly fine for you, but I can barely pronounce those words! The only thing that I would want to eat that I can barely pronounce is Foie gras... (is it faux gras? or Fuuuoaa gras? oh.. and sorry PETA!) 

I mean, I shouldn't judge because I am the sort of person that will eat a crumb off the floor and decide whether it was edible until after I ate it.  

Anyway, next time you put together a salad, why not whip up a batch yourself?

Here are some of my favorites! 

Miso Dressing 

Roasted Garlic Caesar Dressing

Classic Vinaigrette 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Print Friendly